When it comes to venues, the Pittsburgh TweetUp Team takes a significant amount of time to research and plan each potential location. There are two main criteria we judge each location on:
The ideal location for a TweetUp is very similar to what you would find at a networking event. In the past year, our typical locations generally favor bar and restaurants, but we also know that TweetUps can be held at mutual interest locations such as history centers, museums, and sporting events.
- Our team makes sure that each location we choose is able to comfortably accommodate a group of 20 to 30 people.
- While we prefer isolated areas for our events in a large venue setting, it is not required.
- Potential venues should be able to handle multiple food and drink orders at any given moment if your establishment falls into the restaurant or bar category.
Benefits of hosting a Pittsburgh TweetUp:
- We will provide free promotion of your establishment through our networks via our website, twitter accounts, Facebook pages, and email newsletters. Our monthly messages reach out to nearly 5,000 local residents and businesses.
- On the day of the event, you can expect 20 or more people to patronize your venue.
- You are able to showcase your venue with very little effort! We are very efficient when it comes to planning event logistics. The Pittsburgh TweetUp team does most of the heavy lifting in planning the events.
- In the past, we have seen that those who attend our TweetUps are much more likely to visit your venue again if they have a positive experience. There are even some cases where our attendees started their own event at previous host locations.
To give you a better idea of TweetUp locations, we’ve worked with local Pittsburgh businesses such as:
Do you have additional questions and would like to learn more?
Contact the PGHTweetUp Team Today!